Introduction for new members

33 posts in this topic

Hello .....just joined and became a member today.My name is Darrell Bohannon.We have to Jeeps.Mine is a 2015 two door sport and my fiancée has a 2014 Sahara Unlimited.Both are Silver.We attened the Toy cruise in Saturday....Really enjoyed it and looking forward to the future

Edited by Gearhead156
Thomas, Wrenchman, Rowdy and 1 other like this

welcome Darrell !!! So glad you guys joined ! This is Karen Gann  under my husbands name.

f6fb7da3338e287e84b8f45b49287571.jpg

Impromptu wheelin sesh up shit creek today! Forgot how much I love doing this!!

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI

Is Shit creek in baxter

Is Shit creek in baxter

Yep! Just off exit 280

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just became a new member. My name is Rick I just happen to see some members today in the Cookeville christmas parade and I didn't know there was a jeep club around like this. I have a 2002 tj and looking forward to meeting some great jeep folks!

Edited by Head86
Woodsjeeping, Kritter, Rowdy and 1 other like this

Just became a new member. My name is Rick I just happen to see some members today in the Cookeville christmas parade and I didn't know there was a jeep club around like this. I have a 2002 tj and looking forward to meeting some great jeep folks!

Welcome Rick!

Hi guys.  Read about y'all in the H-C, regarding transporting CRMC folk during the recent weather, and I'm considering signing up to help do that when we have more "weather".  That is if y'all wouldn't laugh at me too much since I DON'T have a Jeep!  I've got a "vintage" '87 Bronco II, and I'm not much of an off-roader, but the Bronco is really good in winter weather and mud.  I live off Seven Knobs, down a 1/2 mile driveway, so if I can get through those two in bad weather, there's not much that can stop me.  I had an aunt that lived in Minnesota when I was a kid, so I got some really good experience driving in severe winter conditions.

Whattyall think?  Could I be of enough use to make it worth the $50?

- Jay

SANY1324 (800x600).jpg

, Halgarre and Frank2006LJ like this

Awesome !!! Welcome to the family , so glad to have ya aboard. Hope u can make it out to one of our meets. Keep an eye out on Facebook East Tn Chapter an also on the forum. I'm sorry but I am quilty of not checking the forum like I should. I'm still not use to it myself.

On Tuesday, November 17, 2015 at 9:31 PM, Darrell Bohannon said:

Hello .....just joined and became a member today.My name is Darrell Bohannon.We have to Jeeps.Mine is a 2015 two door sport and my fiancée has a 2014 Sahara Unlimited.Both are Silver.We attened the Toy cruise in Saturday....Really enjoyed it and looking forward to the future

Welcome! Everyone will make you feel right at home :beerchug:

On Wednesday, February 03, 2016 at 11:02 PM, JRobyn said:

Hi guys.  Read about y'all in the H-C, regarding transporting CRMC folk during the recent weather, and I'm considering signing up to help do that when we have more "weather".  That is if y'all wouldn't laugh at me too much since I DON'T have a Jeep!  I've got a "vintage" '87 Bronco II, and I'm not much of an off-roader, but the Bronco is really good in winter weather and mud.  I live off Seven Knobs, down a 1/2 mile driveway, so if I can get through those two in bad weather, there's not much that can stop me.  I had an aunt that lived in Minnesota when I was a kid, so I got some really good experience driving in severe winter conditions.

Whattyall think?  Could I be of enough use to make it worth the $50?

- Jay

SANY1324 (800x600).jpg

Hey Jay, you don't have to have a Jeep to be a member. You should come to a meet and greet and you will see that you can fit right in despite what vehicle you drive. B)

Woodsjeeping likes this

Hey everybody, not really new but, haven't been on the site in a while.

Got any rides or meet and greets planned. I'm in McMinnville and looking forward to getting out.

15 hours ago, Tylee said:

Hey everybody, not really new but, haven't been on the site in a while.

Got any rides or meet and greets planned. I'm in McMinnville and looking forward to getting out.

Check out the calendar. It has the rides and meet and greets posted on there.